USA: We recommend a 10-day trip as minimum for any Safari.
• Day 1: Arrival day. Depending on what time you arrive in Johannesburg, we will either drive to Kirabo or the hunting area the same day, or sleep over the first night in Johannesburg at a Guest House.
• Day 2: Drive to Kirabo, and start hunting the afternoon
• Day 3-9: Hunt
• Day 10: Departure Day. Drive to Johannesburg and fly out.
Europe: We recommend a 7-day trip as minimum for any Safari.
• Day 1: Arrival day. Drive to Kirabo
• Day 2-6: Hunt
• Day 7: Departure day. Drive to Johannesburg and fly out.
Any number of days can work for a Safari. You can determine how many days you want to hunt, and we can work something out for you.
To plan a Big 5 hunt, a lot of factors play a role. Where the hunt takes place, the different species you would like to hunt and so much more. The best way to plan for this hunt is to get a personal planned itinerary for each individual hunt.
• The average duration of a buffalo hunt is 7 days.
• The average duration of a Lion hunt in South Africa is 7 days.
• Lion & Leopard hunt in South Africa combined is 14 days
• Rhino hunt in South Africa is 7 days
• Elephant hunt in South Africa is 7 days.