All Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. Hunt 1×1 (1 Hunter per 1 Professional Hunter).
2. Hunt 2×1 (2 Hunters per 1 Professional Hunter).
When hunting 2 x 1, we recommend at least 10 hunting days. (To enable us to offer both individuals the best possible hunting opportunity.)
Daily Rates for Plains Game
All rates are quoted in US Dollars and are quoted per person per day. The prospective hunter will be required to book a hunt of at least 7 hunting days, but the hunt can be expanded to 10, 14 or 21 days.
|One hunter per 1 Professional Hunter (1×1)||$350|
|Two hunters per 1 Professional Hunter (2×1)||$275|
|Non Hunter / Observer / Camera Man||$200|
1. No charges will apply to the day of departure, but the day of arrival will be charged in full.
2. The above rates only apply to hunting in South Africa.
Daily Rates Include:
- Transportation to and from Johannesburg International Airport
- Professional hunter & hunting vehicle
- Trackers, skinners and camp staff
- Luxury Accommodation
- Catering and beverages (moderate alcohol use)
- Field preparation of trophies
Daily Rates Exclude:
- All taxidermy work
- All export costs for trophies
- Air charters (where applicable)
- Air charters from Johannesburg International airport to an on-site airstrip can be arranged. Please ask for quotation
- Government tax (where applicable)
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari
- 14% value added tax, payable only on daily rates, not applicable to trophy prices
- $100 per Cites permit as required